What is Hand basin sensor soap dispenser? In our life, there are more and more household smart products. Even the hand soap we often use has a soap dispenser, but some people don't understand it. Here is the answer on how to install the Hand basin sensor soap dispenser correctly!
Correct installation method of Hand basin sensor soap dispenser:
1. Select a suitable position, drill a bottom hole on the concrete wall with an impact drill, install a rubber plug, and then fix the metal frame to the wall with screws.
2. Fix the control box to the metal frame with screws, and then put the soap dispenser box on the metal frame. (Confirm the vertical distance between the soap dispenser nozzle and the bottom of the metal frame to avoid no liquid)
3. Select a suitable position on the table, punch a round hole with a diameter of 25mm, then install the faucet and fasten it with a nut. (The distance between the hand basin sensor soap dispenser and the faucet to prevent malfunction; the center of the hole is separated from the edge of the sink to ensure that the soap dispenser residue can drip into the sink)
4. Connect the gear pump motor wire, induction head cable, and power cord to the control box as shown in the figure. When connecting the induction head cable, fasten it with nuts.
5. Check whether the soap dispenser tube is completely connected and fastened.
6. Check whether the motor wire of the wheel pump and the induction head cable are completely connected and fastened.
The correct installation method of Hand basin sensor soap dispenser is introduced here, I hope it will help you.