Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve manufacturers take you to understand the problems encountered in the use of smart toilets
The manufacturer of Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve tells you that toilets are indispensable in our lives. With the continuous development of technology, smart toilets are gradually applied to our lives. The following manufacturers of Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve will take you to understand the reasons why the smart toilet keeps flushing and the maintenance methods.
Analysis of the reasons why the smart toilet sensor keeps flushing:
1. Too much dust has accumulated on the mirror surface of the sensor, and the infrared signal cannot be received.
2. The sensor part is faulty.
3. Power failure, such as no power supply.
4. The feedback signal of the cut-off valve is abnormal, and the feedback switch is faulty.
Smart toilet has been flushing maintenance method:
1. Power failure
(1) If the power is cut off due to insufficient battery power or broken transformer at the moment when the solenoid valve is just opened, the sensor will prevent the solenoid valve from closing, and the smart toilet will keep flushing.
(2) You can replace the battery with a new one first. The manufacturer of the Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve tells you that if the smart toilet is still flushing, you can check the transformer and find a professional smart toilet repairman to come to repair.
2. Clean the solenoid valve
(1) The sensor has been used for a long time, and impurities may block the diaphragm of the solenoid valve, making the diaphragm unable to switch normally.
(2) You can turn off the water valve first, and use the corresponding tools to unscrew the screws on the valve head of the solenoid valve. It generally has 4 screws, all of which are placed in a safe position to avoid lack of screws during installation.
(3) Then remove the valve head and diaphragm, check whether there is any impurity under the diaphragm, if there is, you can rinse it with clean water, and then install it in the original order, do not mistake its installation position, if the problem still exists, it may The solenoid valve needs to be replaced.
3. The sensing distance is too long
(1) During installation, if the sensing position is not in the proper range, the solenoid valve will also be in working condition. You can check whether there is resistance behind the sensing circuit and use it to shorten the distance.
(2) Test again whether the water flow stops, if so, then OK. The manufacturer of the Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve tells you that if there is no adjustable resistance, try to power off the power supply, wait for a few analysis, then plug in the power again, aim at the sensing window with your hand, gradually increase the distance, and adjust to a suitable range.
(3) When this method has no actual effect than that, it should be that the induction circuit is broken, and professional personnel are required to check and repair it.
The above is the failure of the smart toilet sensor, the cause of the failure and the maintenance method that keeps flushing. The manufacturer of Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve tells you that the smart toilet is smart because it has functions that traditional toilets do not have. Although it is very smart, it is more troublesome to operate. After a long time of use, it will inevitably cause problems, so when we buy Be sure to buy big brands, and the quality is guaranteed after sale.
Low price Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve from China manufacturer,customized Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve company