What to look out for when buying a Sensor toilet flusher
When we go to public toilets in some large shopping malls, office buildings, and railway stations, we can see Sensor toilet flushers, which have been widely used. So what should we pay attention to when buying Sensor toilet flushers? Let's take you to find out more about it.
1. Smart experience: Sensor toilet flusher uses advanced infrared sensing technology, you can sprinkle some water in the product when you buy it to see if it is flushed immediately. People leave for 15 seconds to stop rinsing and remain on standby.
2. Specifications purchase: The distance from the center of the sensor toilet flusher to the finished wall should not be less than 60mm, the thickness of any part of the body should not be less than 6mm water seal depth, and the water seal depth of all sanitary ceramics with integral water traps should not be less than 60mm. less than 50mm.
3. Whether it is easy to clean: carefully observe the surface, see if it is flooded under the light, and then touch the surface with your hand, it should be clean, smooth, and crystal clear; there are no obvious pinholes, lack of glaze and cracks; tap the surface, the sound is crisp and pleasant , No cracking sound, no shape deformation, etc.
4. On-site water test: When purchasing, you can test the water on site to see the flushing speed and cleanliness.
5. Sewage discharge capacity: A good Sensor toilet flusher has thorough sewage discharge, large flushing area, low noise, water saving, smooth surface and low water absorption.
How the Medical touchless faucet works
Medical touchless faucet is a new convenient and hygienic faucet that uses the principle of infrared reflection to reduce the direct contact between the hand and the faucet, and achieves the effect of saving water resources and preventing faucet damage.