What are the tips for choosing Basin sensor water tap
Since the Basin sensor water tap does not require human hands to touch the faucet during use, it can prevent bacterial cross-infection, and the feature of sensing the faucet to reach out and leave the water can effectively save water by more than 30%.
Combining so many advantages such as convenience, sanitation, and water saving, more and more public toilets in public decoration such as shop decoration or office decoration are rushing to install sensor faucets. So, how to choose a suitable Basin sensor water tap?
How to choose Basin sensor water tap:
1. Look at the size of the basin: choose the appropriate size sensor faucet according to the size of the basin to achieve a harmonious and beautiful effect.
2. Look at the basin shape of the basin: round, oval, square and other shaped basins have unique flavors, and the appropriate sensor faucet should also be selected to match the various styles of the basin.
3. Look at the type of counter basin: counter basins have different installation styles, which can be divided into above counter basins and under counter basins. Because the under-counter basin is easier to take care of, many people will choose the under-counter basin during decoration, so there are many sensor faucets on the market that are suitable for under-counter basins.
However, although the above counter basin is not easy to take care of, it looks very beautiful and magnificent, so some people still choose the above counter basin. If the Basin sensor water tap is installed on the basin, then you can choose the same faucet as the undermount basin. However, if it is to be installed on the side of the basin, it is necessary to measure the height of the basin from the countertop. According to this height, choose an induction faucet that is about 1-3 cm higher than the basin.
4. Look at the material of the basin: the materials of the basin on the market mainly include ceramics, stainless steel, glass, plastic, etc., but most people still choose the basin made of traditional ceramic materials, so the induction faucet for the ceramic basin is also Many; when choosing a basin made of stainless steel or glass, it should be avoided that the induction window of the Basin sensor water tap is facing the basin, because the basin of these two materials strongly reflects the signal from the sensor window of the faucet, which may easily cause the sensor failure of the faucet , cannot be used normally.
Of course, if you still want to use this kind of Basin sensor water tap, it is not impossible. At this time, you must test the available height of the faucet before buying. Generally, the installation height of the sensor faucet installed on the stainless steel or glass basin is higher than other faucets. The washbasin of the material is twice as high.
5. Look at the fixing holes of the faucets on the basin: basically all the basins have reserved fixing holes for the faucets, which are generally divided into single-hole, double-hole and three-hole basins, so when choosing an induction faucet, it should be based on the fixing holes The number of holes is corresponding to the sensor faucet with the same number of holes. Another very important point is to measure the aperture of the basin fixing hole. Although the basins on the market now have standard and common apertures, there are also some basins with special apertures, so you must buy a Basin that is suitable for the aperture. sensor water tap, otherwise it will not be installed.
china Basin sensor water tap Wholesale Price,Low price Basin sensor water tap from China manufacturer,Best Basin sensor water tap Manufacturers china