Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve manufacturers tell you that toilets are indispensable in our lives. With the continuous development of technology, smart toilets are gradually applied to our lives. The following Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve manufacturers will take you to understand the reasons and maintenance methods of smart toilets always flushing.
Analysis of the reasons why the smart toilet sensor keeps flushing:
1. There is too much dust on the mirror surface of the sensor, and the infrared signal cannot be received.
2. The sensor parts are faulty.
3. Power failure, such as no power supply.
4. The feedback signal of the shut-off valve is abnormal, and the feedback switch is faulty.
Smart toilet flushing maintenance method:
1. Power failure
(1) If at the moment when the solenoid valve is just opened, the power is cut off due to insufficient battery power or a broken transformer, the sensor will prevent the solenoid valve from closing, and the smart toilet will be flushed all the time.
(2) You can replace the battery first. The manufacturer of Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve tells you that if the smart toilet is still flushing, you can check the transformer and find a professional smart toilet repairer to come and repair it.
2. Clean the solenoid valve
(1) The sensor has been used for a long time, and impurities may block the diaphragm of the solenoid valve, so that the diaphragm cannot switch normally.
(2) You can turn off the water valve first, and use the corresponding tool to unscrew the screw on the valve head of the solenoid valve. It generally has 4 screws, which are all placed in a safe position to avoid lack of screws during installation.
(3) Then remove the valve head and diaphragm, and check whether there are impurities under the diaphragm. If there is, rinse it with clean water, and then install it in the original order. Do not mistake its installation position. If the problem persists, it may be The solenoid valve needs to be replaced.
3. The sensing distance is too long
(1) During installation, if the induction position is not in the appropriate range, the solenoid valve will still be in working state. You can see if there is resistance after the induction circuit, and use it to adjust the distance.
(2) Test again whether the water flow stops, if so, then OK. The manufacturer of Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve tells you that if there is no adjustable resistance, try to cut off the power supply, wait for a few analysis, plug in the power again, align the sensor window with your hand, gradually increase the distance, and adjust it to a suitable range.
(3) When this method has no actual effect than that, it should be that the induction circuit is broken, and professional personnel are needed to check and repair.
The above is the fault reason and maintenance method of the smart toilet sensor failure, which has been flushing. Pedal and sensor toilet flush valve manufacturers tell you that the smart toilet is smart because it has functions that traditional toilets do not have. Although it is very smart, it is more troublesome to operate. After a long time, problems will inevitably occur, so when we buy Be sure to buy a big brand, the quality is guaranteed after sale.